Carrosserie Azur - Garage Disaster
I took the car to the garage for a water leak. Got the car back and 5 km later the water system exploded on the highway. Took it back to the garage again to repair the leak and they also changed automatic transmission oil. Got the car back again and still leaks and now also jumps out of 1st gear at each junction which wasn't happening before they touched it.
Spent 1700 eur and the car is worse than it was and they did not respond to requests for correction so I had to take it to another garage who said that the oil hadn't been topped up properly but charged only 1/3 of the price of Carrosserie Azur and car is now fixed.
I'll never use again and if you value your car and your money don't go here.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "First thing if your ever end up taking your car there, make sure u take it to another place to double check their work. Took the car to replace the clutch..."
- "My father went in one day to get his truck's tires aligned and the truck was dropped. Not only were there external damages, but also internal. They had promised him..."
- "Dropped a 95 Honda Accord of at around noon on 5/11/2012. Wanted the car checked for possible catalytic converter replacement. Asked for a call when diagnosis was done...."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."